What do we offer?
Our work environment is informal and characterized by open communication climate.
We believe that completed life and professional goals motivate every individual to become part of a team and to contribute to our company's success.
Through teamwork, personal and professional development, we nourish harmonic relationships and optimism. The best individuals are always rewarded.
In order to make professional progress, we organize additional training courses. Socializing in the workplace is one of the best ways to increase productivity and to keep the team spirit high.
Recruitment and selection process
After accepting your biography, we finalize the first step in selection process. People who have completed the SmartInIt course have priority in selection. Selected candidates will be invited to complete a test and those who pass the test will be employed.
We are Hiring
We have an open position for BUSINESS DEVELOPERThe primary function of this role will be to obtain new enterprise level clients through established relationships, marketing generated leads and outbound tactics.
- Create new opportunities with top tier accounts and effectively move prospects through the sales process
- Acquire new clients
- Pitching and presenting at boardroom level
- Meticulous planning and proposal writing
- Generating new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements
- Strong knowledge of ICT market and trends
- Strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence and resilience in difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new industries, products and services
- Strong desire to be an industry thought leader
- Active listening and questioning skills
- Have confidence, poise, and eloquence in prospective client meetings and presentations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail with disciplined CRM practices
- 2+ years sales or business development experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Perfect English skills
- Ability to travel
- At least Bachelor’s degree required
We have an open position for C/C++ programmer
- University degree or final year in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with Linux/Unix platform
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Willingness to learn new products, technologies and industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking.
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices.
- Identify key software requirements for microcontrollers and microprocessors in automotive application.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A diverse and friendly work environment
- Motivated and highly skilled colleagues
- Competitive salary and allowance
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please apply with CV and examples of your work / portfolio to email@example.com